COOKIES POLICYWhat are they and how do we use them?
Our Policy explains what they are, how we use them, how third-parties we may partner with may use them on the Service, your choices and further information.
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your web browser by a website you visit. A file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
There are 2 types: “Persistent cookies” remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while “session cookies” are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
How Listowel Vision Care uses them
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of files in your web browser.
We use them for the following purposes:
- To enable certain functions of the Service
- To provide analytics
- To store your preferences
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use other types of cookies to run the Service, including:
- Essential – We may use these to remember information that changes the way the Service behaves or looks, such as a user’s language preference on the Service.
- Accounts-related – We may use these to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. We may use these cookies to remember information that changes the way the Service behaves or looks, such as the “remember me” functionality.
- Analytics – We may use these to track information about how the Service is used so that we can make improvements. We may also use them to test new advertisements, pages, features or new functionality of the Service to see how our users react to them.
In addition to our own, we may also use various third-parties’ cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
What are your choices?
If you’d like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse them, please visit the help pages of your web browser.
Please note, however, that if you delete or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
Where can you find more information
Learn more at the following third-party websites: